Monday, January 24, 2011

I haz a sad

Sigh... I am feeling bummed...

I had been eagerly anticipating the arrival of two Isabey watercolor brushes from Jamie's Jems on eBay. (http://myworld.ebay.com/jamiesjems404)

They never arrived. Tracking information ended with a date of 01-04 arriving in the sorting center of Dallas. Sigh...

eBay's Customer Care Center refunded my money, but.... I was so looking forward to those new brushes. I love the Isabey that I've had for several years. (The only darned thing about it is that the handle is soo long I'm tempted to cut off about an inch.) I was really looking forward to playing with them.

And I'm still looking at another brush in Jamie'sJems' store. But I don't know if I should order it seeing as how I never got the others.

And the seller takes a while to respond to any emails....

No comments:

Post a Comment